Deep Tissue & Structural Healing is proud to provide healing Infrared Sauna Therapy. Our Infrared Sauna is made of the purest, non-toxic components, making it the most sought after sauna on the market today.

What is Infrared?
Infrared rays are one of the sun’s rays. Infrared rays are the healthiest rays that penetrate into your skin deeply and they dissolve harmful toxins that have been accumulating in your body. The infrared rays are vitalizing to your cells and metabolism, as all living organisms absorb and radiate infrared energy. This energy in the human body is enhanced by the microns radiated from our infrared sauna.

What is an Infrared Sauna?
When you sit in a traditional sauna you are sitting in a hot room where the temperature is at about 180°F- 220°F. In an infrared sauna about 80% of the heat penetrates inside your body while the other 20% goes to comfortably heat the air at about 104 -140°F. This deep heating effect in your body stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. Due to this process your body deeply sweats. Studies show that sweat from a traditional sauna contains 3% toxins where sweat from an infrared sauna contains about 17% toxins.

What makes our Infrared Sauna one of best on the market today?
Virtually no EMF’s. Our Infrared Sauna boasts virtually no EMF’s(electromagnetic fields). EMF’s are energy waves with frequencies below 300 hertz or cycles per second. The electromagnetic fields we encounter daily come from every day things such as power lines, radar and microwave towers, television and computer screens, motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, cell phones, electric blankets, house wiring and hundreds of other electrical devices. In the past decades, potential adverse effects from EMF exposure on human health have been an important topic of research. In the California EMF report published in 2002, three scientists concluded, among other things, that “To one degree or another, we are inclined to believe that EMFs can cause some degree of increased risk of childhood leukemia, adult brain cancer, Lou Gehrig’s Disease, and miscarriage.” They also indicated that levels below 3mg are safe.

Our Infrared Sauna has Color Light Therapy! Each color can associate with a different energy chakra.

Blue: Calming, decreases respiration, and lowers blood pressure. Blue is cooling, electric, and astringent. Healing properties: Cools down inflammations (including rheumatic inflammations), calms strong emotions like anger, aggression or hysteria, fever, high blood pressure, stops bleedings, and relieves bursting headaches.

Green: Assists in reducing anxiety, helps those suffering with depression, nervousness, relaxing mentally, as well as physically, and soothing. Healing properties: Green is the color of Nature and the earth. It represents balance and harmony in essence and possesses a soothing influence upon both mind and body; therefore it can be used for just about any condition requiring healing.

Orange: Energizes, stimulates appetite and digestive system. Healing properties: Orange is warm, cheering, non-constricting; which has a freeing action upon the body and mind, relieving repressions.

Pink: An appetite suppressant used in diet therapy, relaxes muscles, relieves tension, and soothing, often times used in hospitals. Healing properties: Heals grief and sadness, restores youthfulness, and brings you in contact with your feelings.

Red: Excites sexual glands, increases heart rate, respirations and blood pressure, and stimulates brain wave activity as well as your appetite. Healing properties: Brings energy, stimulation, and warmth therefore is good for energy, fatigue, colds, chilly and passive people.

Violet: Good for migraines, provides a peaceful environment, and suppresses appetite. Healing properties: Being a color of transformation that heals hysteria, delusions and alcohol addiction, melancholy, and bring spiritual insights and renewal.

Yellow: energizes, improves memory, relieves depression, and stimulates appetite. Healing properties: Yellow helps strengthen the nerves and the mind, helps awaken mental inspiration, stimulates higher mentality, and energizes muscles.